Minorities in Nursing
As more minorities become nurses, studies show that people in underserved areas get better access to healthcare. Check out the links below to see how minority nurses boost their communities and the whole nursing profession.
Source: 2010 US Department of Health and Human Services HRSA report
Organizations & Websites
Here's some valuable information for minority nurses.
- American Association of Indian Nurses - New Jersey
- Indian American Nurses' Association of Houston
- Muslim Nurses Association
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association (NANAINA)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Association of Indian Nurses of America
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurse Associations
- Philippine Nurses Association of America