The 10 Amazing Nurses 2013 Finalists have just been announced, and it’s time to cast your vote! You’re invited to view the 10 Finalists’ full profiles and personal videos at the Nursing Notes by Johnson & Johnson Facebook page and www.amazingnurses.com. You can vote on each Finalist once per day – so be sure to visit each day to vote again! Voting is open now through August 16.
Here are the 10 Finalists:
- Martha Bredestege, RN, Hospice of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Lucy Pearl DiDominic, RN, private duty homecare, West Haven, Conn.
- Angela Krach, RN, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Gloria Mba, RN, Hiawatha Home Care, Coon Rapids, Minn.
- Kevin Mollenhauer, RN, Sycamore Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio
- Marcia Sampson, RN, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base; Wayne Memorial Hospital, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Mary Pat Serrano, RN, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Ill.
- Alejandro Soto, RN, Memorial Medical Center – Intensive Care Unit, Modesto, Calif.
- Kathy Wilfong, LPN, ResCare Northeast Agency, Weston, W.Va.
- Genevieve Yhap-Zebro, RN, Sacred Heart School, South Amboy, N.J.
To learn more about Amazing Nurses 2013, visit the Nursing Notes by Johnson & Johnson Facebook page and www.amazingnurses.com. You can also keep up with news around the program via the Twitter hashtag #AmazingNurses or by following @JNJNursingNotes.