For the second year in a row, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies has partnered with the CVS Pharmacy MinuteClinic® to sponsor the 2014-2015 Together We Care™ Nurse Practitioner Scholarship Program. The program will provide as many as 30 nurse practitioner scholarships worth $2,500 each and five Doctor of Nursing Practice scholarships worth $5,000 each. The scholarships will be awarded in the 2014-2015 academic year.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Must be a legal U.S. resident
- Must be enrolled in either a nurse practitioner program with a nationally accredited master’s degree leading to licensure as an APRN with family nurse practitioner specialty OR with a special interest in community or public health
- A Doctor of Nursing Practice in a nationally accredited DNP program leading to licensure as an APRN with family nurse practitioner specialty or with other specialty
- High academic performance, with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must have strong community involvement/leadership activities
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2014 or once 280 applications have been received. For more information and to apply online, visit www.minuteclinic.com.