Subscribe to our e-newsletter, Nursing Notes:

‹   Back to scholarships

CrossLites Scholarship Contest

CrossLites    |    National

The CrossLites Scholarship Contest was established to share Dr. Charles Parker’s vision and spread his inspirational message to improve society. The contest is open to any student who currently attends high school, college, or graduate school. Applicants must write a reflective essay (400–600 words) based on one of Dr. Parker’s quotes or messages. Judges will give each essay a basic score that counts for 10 percent of the applicant’s final total. The other 90 percent of the score is determined by the applicant’s inviting others to view his or her essay and vote for it. The essays with the highest three total scores wins.

Scholarship Details

  • Amount

    $100-$2,000
  • How long it lasts

    varies

Related Content   
^ Back to top